CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] NA SPRINT CW Issues

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NA SPRINT CW Issues
From: Jack Brindle <jackbrindle@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 11:11:38 -0800
Interesting discussion, but I really wonder why no one has asked the
obvious question - Is there some belief that all contesters have Extra
class licenses?
Or perhaps the proponents of this idea wish to discourage
participation of the Advanced and General class licensed hams?

But I _know_ you guys must have thought about this. What am I missing?

Jack Brindle, W6FB