CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] New contesters

To: n6ki_73@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [CQ-Contest] New contesters
From: "Fazekas, Julius J." <jjfiii@ornl.gov>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 15:59:43 -0400
Dennis,

I'm only guessing here, but from the little time I spent in the CQP this
past weekend on CW, it sounded like there were some new contesters in
training. I slowed down under 20 WPM for several folks, only one repeat
was needed...

I commend anyone who had new folks at their stations. They should be
recognized for this in the entire contesting community.

I think W6YI had at least one new player.

73,

Julius
N2WN

Martin,

I have been harping on this technique and it's importance for years as I

train hams in So Cal area.

My success story is K6AM/ZF2AM who is a kingpin now in at W6YI and ZF1A
and more successful contest Ops to follow....I hope !

WRTC missed a good Op passing up on John who remains low key

73, Dennis N6KI
Sandy Eggo

Julius Fazekas

Engineer, Survey & Alignment Group