CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote contesting Questions

To: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote contesting Questions
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 01:10:48 +0600
To put some more powder into the flame, Russian DX contest is another one
that explicitly prohibits remote operation.

5.1.2 Using any IP net for the remote transceiving, including web radio
stations is unsportsmanlike and the entry is subject to disqualification.

As for me - I did not yet developed my personal attitude to this subject,
but it is interesting to hear arguments from both sides.

73, Igor UA9CDC