CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP and 75 Meters

To: Richard DiDonna <nn3w@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP and 75 Meters
From: Bill Coleman <aa4lr@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 09:36:42 -0500
On Feb 2, 2006, at 4:05 PM, Richard DiDonna wrote:

> So, if 3791 Kc is open, nobody is using it, and the bands are
> jammed with contesters, its appears clear that it can and should be
> used.

contestors can do whatever they want. That's clearly how you are
interpreting it.

"Avoid willful interference and be as courteous as possible...."
Plopping down on 3791 doesn't sound courteous to me. Perhaps during
Phone SS when the band is totally packed, yes. During NAQP, that's
generally not the case.

             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901