CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Paddle Opinions

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Paddle Opinions
From: "Clive Whelan" <clive.whelan@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 18:54:30 -0000
Paul

You do yourself an injustice. You do enjoy redundancy, you
CAN use an iambic keyer with your single lever paddle, just
by using it conventionally. Actually it's good for
discipline in sending , as if you are sloppy ( as I do tend
to be), you will send garbage in that configuration.

I built my first W9TO keyer when the Beach Boys sang " God
only knows", and  God only knows when that was ;-) That
collection of ECC83s ( was it?) and mercury wetted relay
still knocks most modern devices into a proverbial cocked
hat.

73

Clive
GW3NJW