CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Wow....is there a new manager at the Crowne Plaza???

To: "Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Wow....is there a new manager at the Crowne Plaza???
From: "Rich K2WR" <k2wr@njdxa.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 16:13:47 -0400
$10 for (valet) parking at the Doubletree sound like a screaming bargain to
anyone who's been to Hawaii recently.  Anyway, the room rate difference is over
$100.

I already put my res. in at the Doubletree... and I may stay there, even if the
C.P. relents... I'd rather get Hilton points than ICH points.

Does anyone know whether the Crowne Plaza validates parking for people
attending events there (DX & Contest Dinners, Super Suite, etc.), as opposed to
people actually staying there?

Of course, the Doubletree must have function room space as well (probably not
as large).

Rich K2WR