CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL-DX SSB (CQ WPX) : How were condx ?

To: John Laney <k4bai@att.net>, CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL-DX SSB (CQ WPX) : How were condx ?
From: Yannick DEVOS (XV4Y) <yannick.devos@online.fr>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 06:27:46 +0700
Hi John,

I first tried to send my answer direct to your e-mail address but it has been
rejected.
I answer you via the reflector, sorry for the bandwidth...

Well thanks for your patience and thanks for activating PJ4.
It was a new one for me and was one the highs on that evening.
Your signals were good with a loud 59+10dB from 13.00z to 16.30z when I left
the shack because the band (it was 15 meters) was closing.

If you need a sked drop me an e-mail. However I will be quite busy working in
april. May is much more quiet.

73,
Yan.
---