CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] More DX Contest Fun - VU International

To: "CQ-Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] More DX Contest Fun - VU International
From: "Ward Silver" <hwardsil@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:40:40 -0600
Prasad VU2PTT reminded me that I'd left the VU International contest out of the
21 Nov issue of the Contest Update.  It runs this weekend from 1200Z Dec 1 -
1200Z Dec 2 and the full rules can be found at
www.arsi.info/contests/international.  This is a CW-and-phone
everybody-works-Asia contest on 80-10 meters with VU stations sending their
two-letter state abbreviation and everybody else sending serial number.

If you are looking for something to do between periods of 160 meter activity
during the ARRL 160 Meter Contest and the DX bug bit hard during CQ WW, here's
a good contest for scratching that itch.  Please forward this information to
your local and regional clubs so everybody knows about it.  ARSI is beginning
to promote contesting in India and this is a good thing for all hams.

73, Ward N0AX