CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] ARI Contest

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARI Contest
From: "Steve and Judy" <hodgson@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:38:17 +0300
Many thanks to the Associazione Radioamatori Italiani  {ARI} for the two {2}
plaques received today.

DX Contest 2007 - 1st Single Operator CW

DX Contest 2008 - 1st Single Operator CW

These will go on the shack wall next to the plaques for 2005 and 2006.

It is the ARI Contest again this weekend, can I make it five in a row !!
Only you can stop me so come and join in.

Kick off is 2000z on Saturday the 2nd of May, there are plenty of categories -
CW,SSB,RTTY,MIXED.

See the ARI website for the rules.

Once again thanks for the plaques guys.

73  Steve  ZC4LI