CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] SweepStakes SSB

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SweepStakes SSB
From: "Glenn VA3DX" <va3dx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:01:51 -0500
I made 900 qsos in the SS SSB last weekend...

One problem, I was using a very old PC with CT,
as my normal PC was sick and being repaired.

At the end of the contest I did the normal SAVELOG
and then WRITELOG.

When I went to view my log I noticed the times
throughout the log were off at times by 30 minutes
up to 2 hours !!!!!

My request ... if you worked me in the test could
you send the time we worked, nothing else.

I need to edit the times so I can submit my log to
ARRL and LOTW......

Just trying to get an idea on where andwhen things went wrong.

Please dont give me grief over editing the log after the test!
The only alternative would be to throw the bin file away and
pretend I never operated.

Glenn VA3DX   va3dx@sympatico.ca