CQ-Contest

RE: [CQ-Contest] GLASSES & HEADPHONES

To: "cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] GLASSES & HEADPHONES
From: "Dale Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 17:31:42 -0600

> Boy, I'd be drilling holes in my headphones and making little arms
> out front so that I could mount the glasses in some sort of
> flip-down config.

> >I made a discovery on the perpetual problem of wearing glasses and
> >headphones at the same time -- the discomfort you get where the
> headphones
> >press on your ears, which press on your glasses behind your ear.

I guess I'm fortunate to need glasses only for reading, TV and driving.

I was experiencing the same problem while operating with my glasses and
headphones while operating.

Then, I tried it without glasses.  Very cool!  The PC monitor, transceiver
(Omni VI's) control settings, peripherial equipment controls, etc., are just
fine without my glasses.

73,
dale, kg5u