CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Vee beams

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Vee beams
From: "Duncan Lindsay -MSC Valencia-" <duncan@mscvalencia.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 16:33:31 +0200
My friend and relative newcomer to the hobby Toni EC5BHB is studying the
possibility of setting up a contest station at his mountain top weekend QTH
near Valencia. Since land is available almost as far as the eye can see, but
funds are a little limited, I was checking out the possibility of Vee Beams.

If anyone on the reflector as practical experience of these antennas, I'd
like to hear from you since after what I've read in theory, I still have a
lot of questions.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me on this (alternative suggestions
are also welcome!)

73 de Duncan EA5ON