CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Power Entry

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Power Entry
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Tue Feb 19 00:01:11 2002

The rules say that the information to be passes is the power
used. This should not require recording verbatim what is
sent, but rather the information encoded therein.

Logging exactly what was sent would require recording dots-and-dashes
in the log, not numbers and letters.

73,
 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm