CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] FT1000MP MONI Problem

To: <K5NZ@aol.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FT1000MP MONI Problem
From: "Jim Martin - MM0BQI" <MM0BQI@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:13:15 +0100
Mike
I don't think it is anything you have done. I have the same when using Inrad
narrow filters on RTTY I lose the monitor sound.
Using CW I have no monitor output but listen to the sidetone for all filter
settings.
Possibly a menu setting somewhere?
73
Jim,  MM0BQI

** IOTA DXpedition EU108 Treshnish Isles 3-6 June 2005
www.qsl.net/mm0bqi/eu108.htm **
       **IOTA Contest DXpedition  July 2005 MM0Q  Summer Isles EU092 **