CQ-Contest

RE: [CQ-Contest] RE: Meaningful Contest Exchange

To: ng7z@arrl.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] RE: Meaningful Contest Exchange
From: Eric Scace K3NA <eric@k3na.org>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 23:53:49 -0400
   To make life more interesting, the contest could require that the exchange
you send is the one you just copied in the previous
QSO.  I think this is used in one of the Scandinavian contests.

   Not only does it make the exchange unpredictable, but it is a wonderful
log-checking tool.

   The alert operator can also take advantage of this to confirm his QSO.  If
the station he just worked sends on that exchange to
its next contact, he knows all is well.

-- Eric K3NA