CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] CQ WW Packet Use Statement

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Packet Use Statement
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Thu Jul 31 12:53:11 2003

There is a fifth as well.

The CQWW detection technique (and perhaps any technique)
is not accurate in detection, providing incorrect or random results.

Unless the technique is open and available for evaluation, I don't
know why anyone should have any faith in the results.

73,
 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
Maass' IPSC Resources:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/index.html
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm