CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Secure online QSLs?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Secure online QSLs?
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 20:37:27 -0500
You mean merge eQSL.cc's electronic QSL generating capability with LotW?

Bill, yes, it could be done, and could be done with relative ease if
desired.

BUT, as memory serves, during the Logbook of the World development, there
was a lot (and I mean a LOT) of screaming from the eQSL supporters that LotW
was in effect an attempt by the ARRL to "steal" their concept... and if I
also remember correctly, the League basically said they wouldn't do it,
because that wasn't the purpose of LotW.

I don't think this one's going to fly.

73, ron w3wn