CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] recording contests!

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] recording contests!
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 12:56:45 -0500
Consensus?

Excuse me?

I see a few people who think this is a great idea and appear to disregard
comments to the contrary; and just as many comments from people who dislike
the notion in one form or another.

That is HARDLY a consensus!!!

This is a bad idea being railroaded down us!.  Proclaiming it a "consensus"
even in jest is just another spike on the rails!