CQ-Contest

RE: re; [CQ-Contest] Response to K5ZD's comments.

To: <ku8e@bellsouth.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: re; [CQ-Contest] Response to K5ZD's comments.
From: "James Neiger" <n6tj@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:08:30 -0800
Although I disdain the perpetual thought of shortening contests, I confess I
like very much the mixed mode option of IARU and ARRL 10 Meter contests.
Operate on CW for awhile (2 points/Q), tire of that, then go to SSB (1
point/Q), and back and forth, and so-on.  Single operator can operate ALL 48
however.

Jim Neiger  N6TJ