CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] No-pointers for ARRL DX contest

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] No-pointers for ARRL DX contest
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:38:06 -0600 (CST)
Someone seems to be missing something.  I was speaking of ARRL DX contest.
In that contest, neither of the two U.S. stations gets any credit for
working another U.S. station.  What difference does it matter in this case
if I leave the QSO's in the log submitted to ARRL or take them out?  It
doesn't matter either way to either station.

Of course, if I go to the trouble to work a U.S. station to get him off my
back when he's persistent and doesn't know the rules himself, I will keep
a copy of the log myself with all QSO's in it. He will probably send me a
QSL card.

Zack W9SZ