CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Re: QDC- What's ur damn call?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: QDC- What's ur damn call?
From: joentam@transend.com.tw (JOE and TAM BV/N0IAT)
Date: Wed Jun 25 12:16:19 1997
QDC....

In my experience, it is the guy with the biggest ego that commits the faux
pas of QDC.   My experience shows that rate falls considerably when
working more than 3 or 4 stations without ID'ing and sending QSL info.

One becomes barraged in a myriad of "didi dum dum didi's" and it becomes
tough to pick out the calls...meaning the rate falls off.

Real DX ers and Contesters ID properly.   These jerks who dont ID should
be taken out back and "learned how" as the Hank Williams song says.

73,
Joe BV/N0IAT