CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] NS RTTY, Friday June 22 0130Z

To: <nccc-blue@kkn.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "nccc@contesting.com" <nccc@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS RTTY, Friday June 22 0130Z
From: Tom Hutton <tomn3zz@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 15:11:43 +0000

NS RTTY, Friday June 22, 0130Z
Local times:

    1830 Pacific   1930 Mountain      2030 Central       2130 Eastern Time --
Thursday Night

    30 minutes exactly. For now, lets keep the same variations for the RTTY
Sprint as for the NS between the ladders. So we're going to include 15m to the
RTTY NS this week.
**Note** :  NS RTTY is every Thursday so please put it on your calendar.

- 80, 40, 20, and 15m.  80 KHz up from band edge. PLEASE S-P-R-E-A-D-O-U=T.
      - 100 watts maximum
- Sprint format,
- mults per band
- 1 KHz QSY rule.
- Contact stations once per band i.e. no same-band duplicate Q's.
- Score reports to http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/ (Tks, WA7BNM)
           [Note we will request logs from time to time to verify accuracy]

Rules:  http://www.ncccsprint.com/ladder.html
Schedule:  http://www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.html

Important rules:
    1) Strictly observe the time limits  . . see
http://www.ncccsprint.com/rules.html paragraph "Time".
    2)  After 2nd Q of couplet, please leave a pause for the cq'ing
stn to ask for fills.

RTTY: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7933320/ns/f-key%20files/ns_rtty.mc

See the NS website for additional info:

http://www.ncccsprint.com/index.html

73,

Tom  N3ZZ  {0} InboxCalendarContactsSend emailDocumentsPhotosRecent
docsSharedGroupsPhotos of you New Word document New Excel workbook New
PowerPoint presentation New OneNote
notebookHomeAutosGamesMoneyMoviesMusicNewsSportsWeatherLoading...
ContactsProfileAdd friends