CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting and Health

To: "Bill Tippett" <btippett@alum.mit.edu>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting and Health
From: steve.root@culligan4water.com
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 15:28:27 +0000
BMI is over rated. At the age of 60 I'm 6 foot tall and 210 pounds which works
out to a BMI of 28.4. I work in a warehouse and spend the whole day on my feet
hauling around 80# bags of salt and 5 gallon bottles of water. I'm in better
shape now that I was 30 years ago, even though my BMI is higher.

My suggestion is to walk. Humans are built to walk, it's something we do well.

73 Steve K0SR