CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] why non-contesters hate us

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] why non-contesters hate us
From: ALANNOTTAGE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 04:33:16 EDT
In a message rcvd 31/10/07 02:32:48 GMT Standard Time, from
cq-contest@contesting.com, jimsmith@shaw.ca writes:

> What do you think of the idea of sending an e-mail to the holder of the
> call with the info as to what happened, when, freq, etc and ask him if
> he approves of this style of operation?  Maybe something about you
> wanted to give him a chance to explain what happened before posting the
> details to CQ-Contest.  He might just respond that it was a guest op and
> that he has since explained to the guest op that this wasn't acceptable.

Good idea Jim.  I think some of the Principles established by Dale Carnegie
in his 'HTWF and Influence People', could be usefully applied in situations of
that nature.  Your suggestion looks like it might be along the lines of # 7 :>
)

Al G0XBV