CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] If you could only have one simple antenna...?

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <CQ-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] If you could only have one simple antenna...?
From: Michael Adams <mda@n1en.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 06:33:53 +0000
More experienced people than I have chimed in, but FWIW, if your circumstances
dictate one wire antenna, I'd consider a fan dipole if contesting were your
focus, or either a Carolina Windom or a classic ladder line fed doublet for
more general use.

But really, that's more a default / starting point answer. Depending on what
you have to work with, there are likely better options to consiser

--
Michael Adams | mda@n1en.org