CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] CLASSIC K2GL/N2AA VIDEO UPDATE #1

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CLASSIC K2GL/N2AA VIDEO UPDATE #1
From: DougKR2Q@aol.com (Doug KR2Q)
Date: Fri Jan 2 09:42:24 1998
Hi contest video fans!

I have received permission to make this "shotgun" announcement using CQ-
Contest (tnx to the sponsors!).  Here is some more information:

1) I have spoken with the original producer, KU2M and he was very surprised to
see that over 110 "orders" came in, in less than a week.  Because of this
response, he is investigating the real possibility of RE-MASTERING the
original film using TODAY'S technology, redubbing the sound, AND adding
another 15 (or so) minutes of "out-takes" (the stuff that originally hit the
editing room floor!) as a bonus.  Nothing is assured yet, but I am hopeful
that this will be VASTLY superior to anything already "out there," both in
quality AND in added content.

2) For non-USA contesters, the producer will PROBABLY make this tape available
in NTSC, PAL, and/or SECAM format, depending upon demand.  If you are now
interested, pse let me know and I'll add you to the list.  If you have already
asked for a copy but did NOT yet specify a format, do NOT ask me again.  You
will get a chance LATER to specify the TYPE of format you want.

3) Shown below is a list of EVERYONE who has requested a copy.  If you are NOT
on the list, I did NOT receive anything from you.  If you are shown with the
word "(packet)" next to your call and you have an Email address, PLEASE send
me your Email address, if you have one.  If your call is shown by itself, you
do not have to do anything more at this point.

Here is the list:

aa1aa
aa4nu
ad1c
ad6e
ae0m
dk7fp
frc (n3rd)
g4buo
jf6dea
k1ae
k1am
k1dg
k1ea
k1ht
k1my
k1nu
k1zr
k2kir
k2qmf (packet)
k2tt
k2wj (packet)
k3ii (packet)
k3nd (packet)
k3ph
k3sw (packet)
k3td
k3usc
k3ww
k4ab
k5of (packet)
k7npn
k7nw
k8dd
k8lx
k9qq
ka1o
ka1r
ka8okh
ke3q (packet)
kf0ov
kg5u
kg6ok
kh6to
kh7m
kh7u
km3t
kr2q
kv1w
kw4t
kz5mm
lu9awt
n0ax
n1sr
n2aa
n3bb
n3mkz (packet)
n3oc (packet)
n3rs (packet)
n4gn
n4kw
n4vhk
n4zr
n5do
n6nc
n7ue
n8atr
na5b
na5tr
nb1u
ne3h (packet)
nj2l
nk7u
nz1q
oh1eh
py5eg
ve3rm
ve4xt
ve6sv
ve7cqk
vk9lx
w0tm
w1hij
w2xx
w3mm
w4axo
w4lc
w5kft
w6ct
w7map
w7zrc
w8do
w8lvn
w8ru
w9qa
wa1zam
wa4pxp
wa4vkw
wa7bnm
wb9z
wc4e
wv3b (packet)
wx0b
xe2ac

4) All further updates will be sent to you DIRECTLY (not using CQ-Contest).
Again, if you want a copy of this CLASSIC video and you are NOT on this list,
please send me a message NOW!

de Doug KR2Q
DougKR2Q@aol.com