CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU HF Championship: Identical Name of 2 (or 3)Radio S

To: "Kazunori 'Icko' Suzuki" <ja1bpa@icko.jp>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU HF Championship: Identical Name of 2 (or 3)Radio Societies
From: "Michael Chen/BD5RV" <bd5rv@jsdxc.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:12:02 +0800
Hi, Icko san,
The same problem happened in B4HQ. We find that our logging software writelog does not recognize two different ARM HQ, so I simply change XX9ARM to ARMM to get a correct score. This situation will also happen when some guy have Monaco (3A)in his log, since there are 3 different IARU member society using "ARM" as their abbreviation.
I don't know whether IARU contest commitee has realized this problem. I wrote to Dan, N1ND, the contest director of IARU HF CHAMPIONSHIP, but haven't got any reponse yet.
btw, thank you for multi-band contacts during the contest with B4HQ

Michael, BD5RV/4
Team B4HQ