CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] 2002 Indiana QSO Party results now available

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2002 Indiana QSO Party results now available
From: tgardner@glcc.com (Tim Gardner)
Date: Mon Oct 7 19:56:46 2002
The 2002 Indiana QSO Party results are now availabe at
www.hdxcc.org/inqp/scores.html

Thanks to all the participants and others who helped, especially those that
updated all those logging programs on short notice.

We have made a number of improvements to the HDXCC web page. We hope you like
the new look and quicker load times. If you have bookmarked the old address
(www.qsl.net/kj9d), please update your links.

Please mark your calendars for the next INQP on May 3-4, 2003.

Tim - N9LF