CT-User

[ct-user] FS: Brand new CT DVP voice keyer cards and cables

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] FS: Brand new CT DVP voice keyer cards and cables
From: "Rich Assarabowski" <konecc@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 18:57:31 -0500
I have two K1EA DVP cards and cables for sale.  These are the plug-in boards
made by K1EA which give you fully integrated voice keying using CT,
including the ability to record letter and letter combinations to send from
the keyboard (just like on CW).   These are brand new and are the latest
version of the cards (DVP Rev. C) which I purchased at end of their last
production run.   The cables are brand new Kenwood cables but can be easily
reconfigured for Yaesu or Icom.  I have a complete set of documentation
including schematics.   $120 for each card and cable set plus shipping.

-- Rich K1CC

   konecc@snet.net

   (860) 875-0166