CT-User

Re: [ct-user] CT-User Digest, Vol 59, Issue 14

To: "AC0W" <ac0w@charter.net>, <CT-User@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT-User Digest, Vol 59, Issue 14
From: "Pfizenmayer" <pfizenmayer@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:50:12 -0700
Weird - I did not do that , CT did it  ! anyhow Bob K8IA changed the spacing
in the header so there was no spacing and it took it ! I am beginning to
think maybe the robot was out of its mind for a few hours -

So it said it took the log , gave me a number , and I will make sure it
shows up in the "logs received "

Thanks to ALL for the suggestions and help .

Just for drill I am gonna submit my PHSS right out of CT first and see what
happens.

Hank K7HP