CT-User

[ct-user] CT Field Day Networking Problem

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT Field Day Networking Problem
From: william chartier" <n4iq@home.com (william chartier)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 19:45:52 -0400
Ditto na2na's concern about the FD networking.  Version 9.05.01 had a glitch
that erased portions of other stations current logging line when a station
was logged from another computer.  It was very frustrating last year.
Version 9.01  was ok.  Since Cabrillo is not required for Field Day entries,
I am going to use Version 9.01 and modify the scoring for some of the bonus
points, some of which have changed.  If anyone tries the latest version and
finds that it is working properly for FD, please let me know.  If I get
time, I will put two laptops together and see if networking is working with
the current version.  Sure would be nice if it does.  Good Luck to All.
Bill N4IQ