CT-User

[ct-user] CT-939 comments

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT-939 comments
From: Greg Gobleman" <k9zm@frontiernet.net (Greg Gobleman)
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 16:58:30 -0600
Quick & short, V9.39 seemed to be just fine here on a TS-850 had the band
map running and for various reasons had to get out of CT a couple times and
the band map picked up spots from packet showed them as having been worked.
Never noticed a change or flaw.  I don't have two radios, so I cannot
comment on that option.  However, had to do some honey-do's this afternoon,
left the radio for a while came back and CT failed to follow a band change,
then failed to show a dupe.  Rebooted twice in an effort to cure it and the
hard drive crashed.  Or at least it will not recognize C drive.  If I figure
out what happened and how it affected CT, I'll pass it on.

Weird.

73
Greg K9ZM