CT-User

[ct-user] Need SO2R Help Please

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Need SO2R Help Please
From: Bob Naumann - N5NJ" <n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 12:47:38 -0500
Dennis, for radio control, you need to get both radios connected to
individual serial ports and functional.

You'll need a printer port to control a SO2R switching device for all the
rest.

Array Solutions as well as Top-Ten build excellent commercial switching
boxes.

I have a schematic of one that I have built on my website that you can
review without special software.

http://www.qsl.net/n5nj/products/so2r-1.html

73,
Bob N5NJ