CT-User

[ct-user] Got it

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Got it
From: "John J. Podpechan" <k5jj@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 16:49:40 -0500
OK, got program working.  Seems if you pin to start menu it won't work.  Had to
use icon etc. and get target from program.  Anyway xp is weird sometimes.  I
plan to rig dos machine for this as I understand it the windows version won't
send cw.  And the manual is for dos version. 73's

John, K5JJ

                        John J. Podpechan  2400 Parkwood Circle
                        Claremore, OK. 74017

                        k5jj@cox.net

            Add me to your address book... Want a signature like this?