CT-User

Re: [ct-user] Cannot Start CTWin New Install

To: <kd4d@comcast.net>, <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Cannot Start CTWin New Install
From: "Alan Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 11:41:39 -0700
I agree but don't enter TEST.BIN, just TEST.  Ct adds the extension .BIN
when it opens the file.  Don't make it too long.  There is a limit of how
many characters you can use in your file.  For example, I tried CQWPX2007CW
last time as a file name and CT just crashed instead of opening.  I had to
shorten it to WPXCW07.
I usually do a test run using the file name TEST before a contest just to
make sure everything is working OK.
Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station