CT-User

CT 9.25 Bug Reports

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT 9.25 Bug Reports
From: cookar2@btlip16.bt.co.uk (Cook, Andy, COOKAR2)
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 95 14:02:00 BST
Not sure I have Ken's address OK, so will send this to the list as well.

73,

Andy Cook, G4PIQ.
cookar2@btlip16.bt.co.uk
FORWARDED FROM: Cook, Andy, COOKAR2
FROM: Cook, Andy, COOKAR2
DATE: 04/10/95      15:33
TO: ken@packetcluster.com

CC:
SUBJECT: CT 9.25 Bug Reports
PRIORITY:
ATTACHMENTS:
Ken,

Have just seen Jim's requests for bug reports on CT9.25 before CQWW. Based on
our experiences with 9.13 last year and a little standalone testing of 9.25,
here are some comments from us at G0KPW.

1. CT9.25 crashes more or less at the end of WRITELOG in WPX mode.

2. ALT-D passes the last QSO in the log rather than the last QSO on the
   active band - or am I missing something? This is a pain in multi-multi
   where each machine shows a complete log.

3. There is a mode where computers can start sending band-edge frequencies
   into the ALT-J window around the network. We think that this is when there
   is no radio connected to the computer but NORADIO has not been done. Is it
   possible to make to software not send band frequencies unless there is a
   radio connected.

4. I see the POLL command has been lost. We are just a little worried about
   this since we used to use it to control the amount of traffic from the
   radios since a part of our network is slow where we a 1200 baud radio link
   to cross roads.

5. Any chance of being able to move other windows down over the summary
   window in VGA mode. This is not the most useful window to have up all the
   time and it would be nice to be able to re-use this part of the screen
   with something more useful.

Thanks for all the hard work,

73,

Andy Cook, G4PIQ for the G0KPW team.
cookar2@btlip16.bt.co.uk

P.S. Can you confirm receipt of this - not sure I have your address OK.

--
Submissions:              ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com
Administrative requests:  ct-user-REQUEST@eng.pko.dec.com