CT-User

[ct-user] ARRL10 problems CT9.81 & CT9.83

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ARRL10 problems CT9.81 & CT9.83
From: k1vu@tmlp.com (R Johnson)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:45:10 -0500
Just setting up for the 10M contest this weekend and found these problems.

Ct9.81 Summary window shows Q's & Mult.'s OK, but does not score at all.

I just downloaded CT9.83 from the vault.  Scoring seems fine, but the Mode
does not show on main page when you enter the QSO info.  Instead of the Mode
being shown as either S or C, you get what I can best describe as a solid
vertical line in the Mode Column crossed by an = sign for each QSO.

These problems did not exist in earlier versions of CT.

I hope it will be a simple fix to 9.83 that you can do before the contest.

One more request is to please add NAQP support to CT sometime before the contest
(BEG BEG BEG).

This just goes to show you to check out new/revised software before a contest.

TNX es 73
Bob, K1VU /ex:WA1OFR