CT-User

Re: [ct-user] CTWin 10.2.008: WAE log: How create cabrillo ?

To: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CTWin 10.2.008: WAE log: How create cabrillo ?
From: Marcus Busch [DL1EKC] <DL1EKC@Genion.de>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 14:04:11 +0200
Hi All,
Hi Jim,

thanks for all the replies, some of them as PM. The WRITECAB command was
new to me, but this doesn't solve the problem.

Some more experiments revealed the following:

WRITELOG writes ALL log files including the cabrillo.
WRITECAB writes only the cabrillo file.

This works for all my log files, including a dummy WAEE log. But this DOES
NOT work for my hot WAE 2005 log.

As soon as I change the callsign to LX/DL1EKC/P in my dummy WAEE log, CT
refuses to output a cabrillo file with this one, too.

Seems a bit strange to me. Also noticed, that the multipliers check sheet
does list only a small subset of all worked multipliers.

Obviously the missing cabrillo has something to do with my CEPT call
LX/DL1EKC/P. "/" cannot be used in filenames and might cause a file open
error. But I do not get any error message. Just an idea ...    I remember
this worked with CT3/DL1EKC/P and CT V9 in 2002.

> Just type:
>
>   LU6UO/R=LU
>
> into the callsign field and CT will resolve it.

This works great! A really neat feature. But CT forgets the setting every
time I close it. How can I make my assignment permanent?

VY 73 de Marcus, DL1EKC