CT-User

Re: [ct-user] trunc bi.exe and QSO B4

To: pfizenmayer <pfizenmayer@qwest.net>, "CT Reflector" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] trunc bi.exe and QSO B4
From: "Bob Wilson, N6TV" <n6tv@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 14:43:51 -0800
On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 1:57 PM, pfizenmayer <pfizenmayer@qwest.net> wrote:

> My Grandson (typical 21 year old computer jock) tells me I always have to
> do DOS switches after the filename as does
> the old CT manual I got when I bought CT years ago.

Your grandson is right.  Just type

CD \CT
CT ARDXTEST -KA -NOW

(CT command is all one one line).  It seems you cannot specify any switches
if you let it prompt you for the file name; you must include the file name
on the command line and it has to be first.

Create a file called  "DOIT.BAT" with these line in it; it will save you a
lot of typing.  Then put DOIT.BAT somewhere in your PATH (ask your grandson
how to do that).  Then all you have to do is type DOIT to start your log
with all the switches that you want.

73,
Bob, N6TV