CT-User

[ct-user] I am having a problem with using <fix_mine.exe>

To: CT-USER@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] I am having a problem with using <fix_mine.exe>
From: Don Richards <donsay2@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 16:41:41 -0700
In the past CQ WW DX 2007 Contest and using CTWin 4.03.002 I entered my
call in error as a station worked.  I can use some help in deleting my
call from among the stations worked.  I used <fix_mine.exe> in a DOS
computer with my CQWW2007,BIN file. The menu associated with
<fix_mine.exe> came up and all appeared normal with a message saying "O
W7UPF" which I assumed  meant my call had been removed but when the bin
file was placed in the CTWin program and WRITECAB ran again my call
still appears.  Any idea as to what to do now?
W7UPF