CT-User

Re: [ct-user] How to put K5D into the CTY file

To: Richard <w3rj@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] How to put K5D into the CTY file
From: Ed K1EP <k1ep.list@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 10:33:27 -0500
At 2/17/2009 10:13 AM, Richard wrote:
>Thanks everyone.  I'm using CT9 here, so there's no solution but to
>enter the dxpedition in my log as KP5/K5D.
>
>By the way, none of the CT10 solutions will work once the special events
>call K5D is re-issued to a state side holder.  I guess none of the
>logging programs can have it both ways - K5D as a KP5 entity and K5D as
>a regular USA entity on different QSO dates.

DxBase, for example, has the ability to classify prefixes by
dates.  Other available logging programs may have this ability.  CT
is not a DX logging program, it is a contest logging
program.  Therefore, the time span is rarely more than 48 hours and
any DX information is only relative to the period of the contest.