CT-User

Yaseu and CT snooping (again)

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Yaseu and CT snooping (again)
From: daford@almaden.ibm.com (Daniel Ford, (408) 927-2203)
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 94 08:29:39 -0800

Last night I tried the one remaining test of the interface between Yaseu rigs
and CT.  I changed the frequency on the radio and then logged a QSO.  CT
queries the radio for the frequency and flags which the radio (FT-890) promptly
supplies.  CT then pauses, times out and then logs the qso, WITH THE CORRECT
FREQUENCY.  For instance, changing bands on the rig and then logging a QSO
causes CT to follow along to the new band after it times out.  CT is definitely
getting the correct data from the radio and correctly recognizes it, but it
still pauses, reports and error and times out.

Dan KD6WKX