CT-User

[ct-user] bands/modes DXPEDITION mode

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] bands/modes DXPEDITION mode
From: David B. Ritchie" <dbr@alumni.caltech.edu (David B. Ritchie)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 07:04:21 -0800 (PST)
My copy of CT 9.27 which I have running here in front of me will let you
swap modes CW/SSB/FM by typing CTRL-F1; bands are swapped in the usual
manner and cover 50MHz - Light if you select VHF Sweeps.  You need a 386
or better to run ct 9.xx but these are easy to come by these days.

Alternatively, in DXPDN, assuming that you aren't bringing SAT along with
you, just log all 50MHz qs as SAT -- then when you go to print up QSL
labels, output the file, use a text editor (WORD, WP, anything) to change
"SAT" to "6 M" and you are done.

Have fun -- hope to work ya.
'73 Dave N7UE

On Mon, 27 Jan 1997, Mike Smith-VE9AA, Coreen Smith-Wynder Photo wrote:

> We are doing cy9aa in June and I want (if possible) to use CT
> however there is no slot for "6m" in dxpedition mode.
> Can someone explain to me how to change "SAT" to "6m" ?
> We can't use it in VHF contest mode because the program won't allow
> us to swap modes. (at least my old version won't) and many 6m
> ops like to work us on both modes.  (on the fly...) I will not have
> time to exit the prgm and come back into it in a different mode.
> Surely it must be a fairly simple task to swap the word SAT for SIX
> or 6m or 50MHZ or something?
> Any and all help very much appreciated-TNX!
> -MIKE
>
> Michael & Coreen Smith
> 271 Smith Rd, Waterville
> Sunbury Co, NB, E2V 3V6
> Canada
> ****new email address*****
> ve9aa@brunnet.net
>

> --
> Submissions:              ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org
> Administrative requests:  ct-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org
> WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
> Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org

David B. Ritchie, Esq.
D'Alessandro & Ritchie, P.C. -- Intellectual Property Lawyers
3521 E. Yorkshire Road, Pasadena, CA  91107-5432
818-683-8800 (TEL)   818-683-8900 (FAX)   dbr@alumni.caltech.edu