CT-User

Re: [ct-user] CT-DOS

To: "Endorf Family" <mendorf@isd.net>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT-DOS
From: "hank k8dd" <k8dd@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 22:28:54 -0500
CT DOS is still available and newer than ver 8 ....

On k1ea.com you can get it - CT
10.03.002<http://k1ea.com/download/ct10_03.zip>-
10.03.002 16 March 2006

And even though I sometimes use some of the Windows contest logging
programs, CT DOS is every bit as good, or better, for the contests it
supports.

73    Hank    K8DD

On Nov 7, 2007 9:52 PM, Endorf Family <mendorf@isd.net> wrote:

> I will echo Andy's comments. I have virtually every contest and logging
> program. This past weekend I decided to abandon the cumbersome and over
> detailed **MM software, and return to the simple elegance of CT DOS
> Version
> 9.89 for Sweepstakes. Of all my pre-contest strategy, this one was the
> best
> idea.
> For phone SS, I will leave my Pentium-III sitting on a shelf, and again
> run
> CT DOS on my cheap clunker Pentium-1.
> PLEASE keep CT DOS alive and well!
>
> Mark - WA0MHJ

'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their
level then beat you with experience.'      -anon