CT-User

[ct-user] re: Japan It'l Contest

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] re: Japan It'l Contest
From: Bill Long <wlong@ns1.wmc.car.md.us> (Bill Long)
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 13:46:15 +0000
From: "Bob Wruble" <ai7b@teleport.com>
To: "Bill Long" <wlong>

Hello Bill.....

N6TR SW is the choice for the serious contester.  It supports
more contests, has more features and is better supported than any
of the others.   It is especially powerful in the CW mode.
The learning curve is a bit longer but its worth it because of
all the slick features.

************
Thanks for the information, Bob.  I see that even the public domain version
of N6TR handles that contest.

On the side.... I do find it interesting that the advice I got from the
CT-user group was to get a different program! At least I know the advice
I'll get here in the future will be honest! :-)

73, Bill

Bill Long NY3M
wlong@ns1.wmc.car.md.us

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct