Karlnet

RE: [work] [Karlnet] 5 Minute Total Loss of Traffic on KN-205

Subject: RE: [work] [Karlnet] 5 Minute Total Loss of Traffic on KN-205
From: "Dan Metcalf" <dan.metcalf@wbsysnet.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 01:07:13 -0400
I Have this same issue on my ap1000 with a mix of rg1000 clients and
kn50 clients....

Its been going on for months and I would call it an ap LOCK UP... and if
you look at any of the CPEs you will see bytes being sent in and out,
but if you reboot the CPE and look at the ARP tables you will see its
not getting ARPs from the AP

Its very random and very frustrating to have an AP just LOCKUP and have
all customers go down