Karlnet

[Karlnet] Video over TC

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] Video over TC
From: "admin " <admin@mail.warpspeedinternet.ws>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 14:19:59 -0700
To all Karlnet guru's,
   How does video and TC get along? I have a potential customer that would like
to monitor a place of business 24/7. The camera/software company states less
than 200kpbs is needed along with a static IP of course. I figured BW control
that IP and all should be fine. Does anyone see any problem with this? This is
a new WiPOP so I havn't decided on TC or 802.11b yet but so far TC looks the
best because of distance variables between clients and the base and hidden node
issues.
Thanks,

--
Eric L. Johnson