Karlnet

RE: [Karlnet] Setting up NDIS

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Setting up NDIS
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 22:07:53 -0500
Eric-

I think you should call tech support, but I THINK...I THINK....I
THINK......that the NEW NDIS driver will wipe the files for you.  I would
not swear I am right about that though.  I know our OLD driver required you
to remove everything, but I am thinking that was fixed!

DOUBLE CHECK with tech support!

Kevin
Kevin R. Knuth
Regional Business Development Manager