NA-User

[na-user] Second Call for Omni-6 Owners

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Second Call for Omni-6 Owners
From: dap14@chrysler.com (dap14@chrysler.com)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 15:52:51 -0500
     We recently posted a message here on the reflector asking Omni-6
     owners for certain information concerning their radios and operation
     with NA.  We asked that users provide:

                The serial number of their Omni-6
                Which ICOM emulation they were using in NA
                A brief description of the problems experienced

     So far I have had only *ONE* reply, that from Dale, KG5U.  I did
     receive a message from someone at Ten-Tec, who has been monitoring our
     discussion and is interested in our results.  COME ON, OMNI-6 USERS -
     THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!

     You can send stuff to either of my e-mail addresses:

     dap14@chrysler.com
     k8cc@ix.netcom.com

     73, Dave/K8CC

--