NA-User

Re: [NA-User] Interface problem

To: "Ray" <jbenny@rain.org>, "David A. Pruett" <k8cc@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [NA-User] Interface problem
From: "Dan Kovatch" <w8car@buckeye-express.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:40:16 -0500
I have always noticed this with my 1000mp but always figured the program was
designed to run WITH the radio on. I  do as was mentioned and just restart
NA using my BAT file that I always prepare for each contest. It happens so
rarely that it's not a big deal but something for Dave to work on in his
'spare time' !!
Hope ten opens somewhere this weekend!

Dan
W8CAR